Search This Blog

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Self Management



This is a classroom goal this term. We are aiming to become better Self Managers with our learning, our behaviour and decisions we make at school. We completed a Concept Map of our understandings, ideas, attitudes and skills that make up what an exemplary Self Manager should look and sound like. Each week we will aim to evaluate the progress we are making and the areas we need to further work on. At Year7&8 it is crucial that we make sense of what a Self Manager does, especially Year8's that transition to High School next year. Congratulations to GB and ST who demonstrated exemplary thinking when completing their concept map.


GB My goal this term is to be a competent Self Manager


Achievement Criteria...

1. Remember what my goals are.

2. Consider how long I have to complete tasks.

3. Make my presentation stand out.

4. Do the best I possibly can with everything!






1 comment: