Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Ambush Claims NZ Soldiers Lives

On Sunday, Miss O'B heard about the terrible tragedy that had happened to two of our NZ Defence force. We read about the tragedy from an articel from the NZ Herald and watched the reports on the news as well. Room 17 wanted to send out a public message to all the families that have been affected by this. Our thoughts are with you all.

The death of someone you love will always be with you. Friends will help and support. I am deeply sorry to hear about this accident.Bella

I am very sorry for your loss of a great family member and alsoa brave soldier. You should be very proud of what he did for us as a country and what he risked his life for. He will
be remembered as a great new Zealander. We are thinking of you all. Monique

There are a lot of brave people in the NZ army and these two were two of them. Matthew

We are all feeling for you right now. They will be remembered as very brave and strong. Brady

Hope all the family is pulling together. It is bad for both NZ and the families affected. Riley

Hope all the family is OK. Bonus

This is a horrible thing to happen. I hope the family is OK and supporting each other. Daniel

This is so sad for the families that have to go through the loss of their relatives or friends. NZ is also grieving at the deaths of these brave New Zealanders. Jack

To the families of those that have died, I hope you are feeling better about this horrible disaster. To all of us (not just the family and those who knew the soldiers) we hope you feel better very soon. Daneille

We’re all deeply sorry about what happened. I’m sorry for the loss of your family member. NZ sends their thoughts. I can assure you, these two men that dies for their country are truly amazing. Laura

I am very sorry for your loss. Hope you get better. Ethan

I am very sorry for your loss of great family members. I am very grateful of the amazing job they did in defending Afghanistan. They will never be forgotten but always remembered in my heart. Brearne

I am very sorry about your loss. I hope you can recover from this loss. Ethan

I am sorry for your loss but don’t forget they will always be with you. They gave their lives but will never be forgotten. Micah

My thoughts go out to the family of the people who were killed and injured. Cody

I’m very sorry for your loss. My thoughts are with you during this horrible time. Josie

I’m so sorry. Jacob

Kia kaha to all of the family and friends that have been affected by the ambush in Afghanistan. For two soldiers to be killed and another six injured, it is a phenomenal price to pay. My thoughts are with you all at this very sad time Miss O’B

No comments:

Post a Comment